Pluralsight is a paid service for online training videos. However, as a student at the School of Creative Media, you can obtain an account for free, but there are a couple of limits:
- The account is for one year only. After a year, you will have to apply again.
- There are only a limited number of accounts available, and they are granted on a first come first served basis.
How to apply?
- Use your CityU email account, send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
First name and Last name
Teacher’s name (That is, me, YU Ka Ho Albert)
- Once your application is accepted, you will receive an email from Pluralsight, make sure you click the “GET STARTED” button provided in the email, in order to activate your account.
- Application Period: 29 Aug 2016 – 30 Sep 2016
More details can be found here.